Why I can't sell my gig?

safaberich

There are a LOT of gigs here offering writing gigs, standing out in that category would not be easy. Also, I noticed some typos and grammar errors in your description. Buyers will notice that pretty quickly. I think your English is fine, but I’m afraid it might not be enough for some native speakers when it comes to writing.

There are a LOT of gigs here offering writing gigs, standing out in that category would not be easy. Also, I noticed some typos and grammar errors in your description. Buyers will notice that pretty quickly. I think your English is fine, but I’m afraid it might not be enough for some native speakers when it comes to writing.

Thank you very much. I will change them.

please read my recent topics

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How To Get First Sale on Fiverr?

HI, 1. First of all, you need to create at least 3-5 unique gig with an eye-catching Featured image.(Take minimum 7 days for creation 1 gig if need.) 2. every day,Try to send the offer of 10 buyer request.(in 30days 300 offer . i think you will get...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 160 ❤

HI, 1. First of all, you need to create at least 3-5 unique gig with an eye-catching Featured image.(Take minimum 7 days for creation 1 gig if need.) 2. every day,Try to send the offer of 10 buyer request.(in 30days 300 offer . i think you will get...

@rajugreenlover good tips brother.

Thank You, brother. Will try with doing this.

You Can

How to be a Top Rated Seller

How to be a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr Hello Fiverr Family, I just thought I would stop by and write a quick topic. I have seen many people post on the forum asking "How to become a top rated seller on Fiverr?" All the way from: - How do I...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 76 ❤

@mehedi6465 i’m try always 👍

Archived