Why I'm not leveled up?

pixels_dude

Have you completed these within two months?

I have completed them in less than 2 months… I contacted Customer Support they said I have high cancellation rate.

I have completed 65 orders in which 51 are unique from different clients and only 14 are cancelled by me…

Now I’m confused when my Cancellation rate will be decreased… is there any way to calculate my cancellation rate?

I have completed them in less than 2 months… I contacted Customer Support they said I have high cancellation rate.

I have completed 65 orders in which 51 are unique from different clients and only 14 are cancelled by me…

Now I’m confused when my Cancellation rate will be decreased… is there any way to calculate my cancellation rate?

You appear to have an 18% cancellation rate in less than two months. Cancellation rate is tracked over 60 days, and you have, apparently, not been on Fiverr for two months yet. This being said, an 18% cancellation rate is not good.

Cancellation rate = your 65 completed orders + 14 cancelled = 79 orders

14 cancelled divided by 79 total orders = 18% cancellation rate

Each cancelled order will affect your account for 60 full days after that order was cancelled. Once all of those 60-days clear (and assuming that you do not cancel any more orders), your cancellation rate will return to normal (closer to 0) levels.

only 14 are cancelled by me

14??? 😱 and you said “only” out of 65? You need to wait and lower the cancellation rate. Moreover, the level up function is monitored by the System, and support will not do much. The system will automatically update your level if you become eligible. Good Luck. 🙂

Guest niladri_roy1510

Now… I am worried…because I have cancellation total 29 and complete 34 order… Now What can I do for my level two…

Thanks

You appear to have an 18% cancellation rate in less than two months. Cancellation rate is tracked over 60 days, and you have, apparently, not been on Fiverr for two months yet. This being said, an 18% cancellation rate is not good.

Cancellation rate = your 65 completed orders + 14 cancelled = 79 orders

14 cancelled divided by 79 total orders = 18% cancellation rate

Each cancelled order will affect your account for 60 full days after that order was cancelled. Once all of those 60-days clear (and assuming that you do not cancel any more orders), your cancellation rate will return to normal (closer to 0) levels.

Thank you for the information… I have a couple of questions.

1. what should be the minimum cancellation rate to get level two?

2. When i have enough decreased my cancellation rate will I be leveled up or I will need to complete 50 orders in 60 days again?

Thanks 🙂

2. When i have enough decreased my cancellation rate will I be leveled up or I will need to complete 50 orders in 60 days again?

Thanks 🙂

Thanks 🙂

1. Cancellation rate is not a listed factor in earning seller promotions. However, Fiverr has made it clear that your cancellation rating is too high to earn Level 2 status. So, if you want a more specific answer, the only place to find it is by asking Customer Support.

2. Again, you will have to ask Fiverr Customer Support.

Thanks 🙂

1. Cancellation rate is not a listed factor in earning seller promotions. However, Fiverr has made it clear that your cancellation rating is too high to earn Level 2 status. So, if you want a more specific answer, the only place to find it is by asking Customer Support.

2. Again, you will have to ask Fiverr Customer Support.

Ok I will ask CS and tell you guys what is their reply.

Thanks

Archived