Why is the buyers request section filled with sellers request instead?

wesleyfranklin

Hi, not unless I am mistaken, the buyers request section is supposed to be a place where buyers place their request and sellers bid and submit their proposal right? Unfortunately, most times when I check, the page is flooded with sellers advertising their gig. Did anyone else notice that or it’s just me?

Why is the buyers request section filled with sellers request instead?

This is the most frequently asked question here. Most of us started our forum activity with this question and never got the right answer. 😎

OK. I thought it was just me. Now the problem is, each time I try to post mine, the Fiverr team declines it. I contacted them several times taking snapshots of the request but they just give me a generic response and that’s it. Anyways, seems nothing can be done about it.

OK. I thought it was just me. Now the problem is, each time I try to post mine, the Fiverr team declines it. I contacted them several times taking snapshots of the request but they just give me a generic response and that’s it. Anyways, seems nothing can be done about it.

If you keep trying to do this you are putting your account at risk.

I don’t want to but I feel they have some advantage posting their gig there. And to make it worse, Fiverr doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it.

I don’t want to but I feel they have some advantage posting their gig there. And to make it worse, Fiverr doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it.

They do not have an advantage, I was wondering who all the people were that were responding to those sellers who were posting in Buyer’s Request, so I did this: (You will laugh when you see what I discovered. 😂)

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

The buyers don’t even view the Buyers Request page like you do as a seller. It is only the sellers who are supposed to bid for the jobs published there that view it. As for who are the people responding to their request? Yours sincerely I, is one of them. When I joined Fiverr a year ago, in one of the posts like this on the forum, someone suggested we should be bombarding those lost sheeps with sellers request. It feels so good doing that. Don’t bother about Fiverr fixing or allowing it, that won’t sell your gigs. Cheers!

Archived