Why my mostly post "Post hidden by community flags"?

sarojtamang867

Perhaps you´ve accidentally done something that is against the forum rules, there are quite a few.

If someone from the community flags a post, the forum moderators will get a notification and look at the post when they get around to it and will decide if the flag is valid, then the post will remain hidden; if they decide the flag was invalid, they´ll defer the flag(s) and the post will become visible again.

Usually, I think it takes several flags to hide a post, so if you often get posts hidden, maybe you´d like to read the forum rules and etiquette to know what it is that gets your posts flagged so often:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 620 ❤

Hi guys,

I’m sure I’ve posted my gig link only in ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ category … but every time the moderators use to remove them…but why??? because I’ve used Capital letters??? 😦 Just wanted to promote them because my sale rate is not good from last month…Dunno why 😦

No Annai80, They were different links 😦

I can see where the confusion is since you have very similar gigs. But just to give you an example…your Valentine’s gig you posted it 2 days in a row ( same gig links)…same with your Mantra gig.

Imagine if every seller would have 10 gigs, and every seller would start posting each of their gigs on the forum every day…it would be too much. It’s considered as spam.

I can see where the confusion is since you have very similar gigs. But just to give you an example…your Valentine’s gig you posted it 2 days in a row ( same gig links)…same with your Mantra gig.

Imagine if every seller would have 10 gigs, and every seller would start posting each of their gigs on the forum every day…it would be too much. It’s considered as spam.

Hmmm…Thank you girl 🙂 I got that.

Archived