Why no one buy my gigs ! Maybe no one see my gigs

kiroromany

Simply check your gig impressions , views , and clicks . It will give you an idea that whether people are viewing your gigs or not !

It will guide you more precisely:

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201733423-What-are-Gig-stats-

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

What is gig impression, view and click mean?

Can anyone please explain that what is gig impression, view and click? Need clarification. Thank you.

Maybe you aren’t taking the time to market and promote your gigs. If you want your target customers to see your services, you need to go tell them about those services.

Sales and success are not free on Fiverr. You do have to work hard to obtain them.

Maybe you aren’t taking the time to market and promote your gigs. If you want your target customers to see your services, you need to go tell them about those services.

Sales and success are not free on Fiverr. You do have to work hard to obtain them.

I really work hard i send my offers to the people in fiverr in the privet msg

What i can do more

What i can do more

Do those people ask you to give them offers via private messaging? Because it’s not allowed to send custom offers to people you never talked to before, it’s considered self promotion through spamming.

I, myself, really dislike it when I get custom offers sent in my inbox from total strangers, without ever asking them for an offer in the first place.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am in somewhat of a similar position. I have 6 gigs and the number of impressions, clicks and views climb daily. My issue is the fact that they are there clicking and all viewing them, couldn’t they have made a purchase. No one has purchased anything and It takes to wonder who are the persons behind these clicks.

Archived