Why sellers post on buyer request i got it

sandy_pro

Actually i thought that new sellers think that POST REQUEST mean that they are posting for getting orders but they don’t actually know it This is the first reason. Second one: to see how other post praposal to buyers for getting order.
If anyone feel same thums up for this. If not please give your review.
🙂🕶️🕷️

@uxreview what do you think?

I think there is a small % of users who don’t know what “Buyer requests” means. I briefly discussed it a while back here

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Rename Buyers Request to "Looking for sellers"

I think our fellow sellers who are having trouble with English don't understand what buyers request means. Some of them think that it's the place where you can request buyers for your gigs ? Of course, there are sellers who spam everywhere, but...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 22 ❤

However, I think most of these are from sellers who wish to spam their services hoping that someone will contact them.

I think there is a small % of users who don’t know what “Buyer requests” means. I briefly discussed it a while back here

Rename Buyers Request to "Looking for sellers"

I think our fellow sellers who are having trouble with English don't understand what buyers request means. Some of them think that it's the place where you can request buyers for your gigs ? Of course, there are sellers who spam everywhere, but...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 22 ❤

However, I think most of these are from sellers who wish to spam their services hoping that someone will contact them.

But i think fiverr should do something with and one more thing. That i will mention soon.

But i think fiverr should do something with and one more thing. That i will mention soon.

We have been asking for this feature and nothing has happened yet

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

I am already poll for it. Hope in future we have a good time. Actually it’s a good time.

Actually i thought that new sellers think that POST REQUEST mean that they are posting for getting orders but they don’t actually know it This is the first reason. Second one: to see how other post praposal to buyers for getting order.

🙂🕶️🕷️

Well, as for me I don’t think so.

I think those new sellers who post request there are ignorant of what that section means due to their quest for orders.

Instead of reading through before moving into action, they just jump into wrong conclusions, thinking they can just do what they like on the platform.

Guest offlinehelpers

I have seen it but what personally you think if ux doesn’t replied first.

This is the reply referred to:

favicon.ico favicon.ico

Exam!!! Exams!!! Oh My brain you are so cute.

Leave it. I think their lust for money made them to do this.

Are you flirting with me? Um, shouldn’t you be thinking about your exam?

Are you flirting with me? Um, shouldn’t you be thinking about your exam?

Hmmmmm… 🙂️ after 10 hrs of regular study. I just get madd… I have no friends.

😢

Archived