Wouldn't be nice to

abdulmoti

It would be Great, Awesome, Amazing… If there is any other word to qualify that. It very annoying sometimes what some sellers do in the buyers’ request section (now Send Quotes). Someone actually added her gig link to the post saying you can view a sample of what I need here whereas she is promoting her gig. Its just f*#king retarded! 😕

It would. Vote for a report button here in Fiverr Site Suggestions please, if you like, I already sent the link to the poll and thread to CS twice, at 50 and 100+ voters.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 201 ❤

Guest phantompower

I also thought that but then I thought how people would abuse it, people would start flagging requests without proper reasons, language barrier would be one factor that would cause this.

I also thought that but then I thought how people would abuse it, people would start flagging requests without proper reasons, language barrier would be one factor that would cause this.

Yeah, that was covered in the discussion, I think, few people want a ‘flag and gone’ approach, but something similar to the forum flagging system.

Hmmmmmm, I never thought of it in this manner. Since it will be free for all… :thinking:

I thinks it’s great because same time there lot of fake and spamming request so then we can avoid them.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Sellers, STOP spamming buyer requests, for God sake!

Sellers, It is doing more harm to your profile than good by spamming the system. Stop selling your services in a section dedicated for buyers. What is wrong with you people?? Why are you so desperate to sell everything g for $5 and even mention...

Archived