You trust the Fiverr PRO sellers?

daniel_holban

Nope, I don’t trust them. 🙂

Obviously kidding, as I thought you were kidding at first.

Who told you they were selling $5 before they went pro?

What gave you any indication that the Pro sellers haven’t paid their dues or proven themselves?

What gave you any indication that the Pro sellers haven’t paid their dues or proven themselves?

Is just a question, to see what people think about this type of service, here on Fiverr.

If yes, why? if no, why?

By the time they got to be PRO, they sold their services for $5

If yes, why? if no, why?

This is a question, which is fine and I get it.

By the time they got to be PRO, they sold their services for $5

That is a statement, which makes your question loaded, or kind of leans toward something, and my reply was more about that.

Nope, I don’t trust them. 🙂

And yes, many have sold $5

Now, honestly, would you give $ 3000 an a logo from Fiverr? or you choose a creative company?

And there it is…

The agenda.

Ok let’s go for it.

In all honesty, I would go for a freelancer for $3k over an agency because I know for a fact that the agency has overhead, larger bills to pay and more people to feed, so by that metric, I think if both a freelancer and an agency have the same price, in my eyes the end product from the freelancer is worth more. Has a higher value I mean.

But I see many Pro sellers -mostly professionals that were poached from dribble, behance, and such- setting up a really bare bones profile without giving that much effort or paying attention to the whole experience from a buyer’s perspective.

Now those sellers I’d probably not even consider.

How much is your work worth @daniel_holban ?

And there it is…

The agenda.

Ok let’s go for it.

In all honesty, I would go for a freelancer for $3k over an agency because I know for a fact that the agency has overhead, larger bills to pay and more people to feed, so by that metric, I think if both a freelancer and an agency have the same price, in my eyes the end product from the freelancer is worth more. Has a higher value I mean.

But I see many Pro sellers -mostly professionals that were poached from dribble, behance, and such- setting up a really bare bones profile without giving that much effort or paying attention to the whole experience from a buyer’s perspective.

Now those sellers I’d probably not even consider.

How much is your work worth @daniel_holban ?

This seems to be a continuation of yesterday’s thread: 😉

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How long do you work for $5

Hello, How long do you work for $5 (that’s $4)? On average, how long does it seem reasonable to work for $4? For example, I’m trying not to spend more than 20 minutes. Daniel Holban,

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 110 ❤

Archived