Your experience with AVAILABLE NOW feature

kha1ed

Hi all, hope you are doing well 🙂
This post is like a feedback about the AVAILABLE NOW feature which was released about 20 days ago, for those who don’t know what this feature is please check this link:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

AVAILABLE NOW feature on BETA version

That’s awesome now on Fiverr we have “AVAILABLE NOW” feature and buyers can find us easily. So be careful and use it only when you’re available that’s important for you ? I LIKE THAT !!! Mod Note: Here is the Video about the feature:

Reading time: 35 mins ? Likes: 858 ❤

Starting by myself, I would say this feature is so amazing! I have got 6 orders which worth about $290 using AVAILABLE NOW. I wanted to get more, but as I had more than 5 orders in the same time I couldn’t use the feature for a while.

My comment about it is the “fiver active orders” limit. Man, I had two INCOMPLETE orders stuck in my order list for a week! And the system counted them among the “five active orders”. Apparently, I had two choices, either to just wait the buyers to complete the orders details and forget about the AVAILABLE NOW thing, or to cancel these two orders (you may suggest to finish the other 3 orders in my list but it did not work as when I deliver one, I directly get another one).
So in my view, the “five active orders” should be modified to “five complete active orders” to make life easier for those who have INCOMPLETE orders in their list.

Hope my input help to make this feature and fiverr better 😃

That was my experience, what about yours? :thinking:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AVAILABLE NOW - Beta Version :robot: was launched and gave to some selected users and new users to test this feature!
Is it successful or naah? 😕
If yes then,
Why it isn’t available to all users yet? :thinking:
Anyone have any idea / suggestion ! :roll_eyes:

On 10/23/2017 at 3:47 PM, artistrashed said:

it’s still in Beta version. when it will be available then you will get the available now feature

Yo ✌️ Waiting 🙂 

On 10/23/2017 at 3:49 PM, smartdezigner4u said:

Same here i did not get this feature and also not portfolio feature But i added my portfolio links of flickr.com

Same here buddy! I don’t have these 2 features…

To the people who have the available now button:

What do you think of the available for “insert time of choice” option now?

Anyone else seen it yet?

I tried it for 5 minutes to see how it worked. I think it could come in handy, especially so you don’t forget before sleep to turn it off.

i have also seen that but not sure how to use it . is it like a timer ?

Yes, you set the time you’re available for and it automatically turns off when the timer is complete.

You have to put zeros in front of the slots you don’t want.

If you wanted it for 30 minutes you’d put 00 30 and turn the switch on and it counts down to shut off.

Yes, you set the time you’re available for and it automatically turns off when the timer is complete.

You have to put zeros in front of the slots you don’t want.

If you wanted it for 30 minutes you’d put 00 30 and turn the switch on and it counts down to shut off.

oh…it is good now …will be helpful

I forgot to turn it off on my pc. When I remembered, I was only at the mercy of my smartphone and as you can tell, I got kicked out until November.

This update is indeed very good. I guess the survey they did and the data they realized was really helpful in getting them to make this decision of increasing the time limit.

I’m really excited for this feature!

I always have my phone (w/ fiverr app) on me and notifications extra loud. However, I notice that even if I keep the app open and lock my screen, I still go “offline”.

I hate having to go in every 5-10 minutes to refresh my screen in order to stay “online”.

I hope that this feature will improve the sales of everyone who is serious about Fiverr. (I think it will considering the fine print of response times and repercussions of not meeting them.) From the looks of it, if you miss the 5 minute response time three times, you lose the privilege for 30 days.

Archived