0% gig rating, but has 100% positive?

I submitted this to customer support… but wondering if anyone else had this problem? :frowning:

http://sadpanda.us/images/1289257-PXXBPST.png

Hey i had the same problem and customer care solved it. Please contact customer care

Wow, whoa, wait, hold the phone, wait a tick, back it up, hold your horses, …is that Windows 98?

Nah, I use w7mods because I’m old skool :wink:

Reply to @caiterz: Hahahahaha… I love it. For a minute there I thought you were hanging around with Fred Flinstone or something. :slight_smile:

Reply to @beatcraigslist:

I’ve got a ton of comps, at least one of every OS outside of NT. Even some with Windows 3.1 still on it. But I’ve upgraded since, flash doesnt run on anything old anymore. xD

Reply to @beatcraigslist: I laughed at the Flintstones reference :))

Actually I was just checking out my profile and I have I gig with positive feedback and 0% rating as well…

I like a girl who sells oranges on Fiverr LOL

Hey i had the same problem and customer care solved it. Please contact customer care

Wow, whoa, wait, hold the phone, wait a tick, back it up, hold your horses, …is that Windows 98?

Reply to @caiterz: Hahahahaha… I love it. For a minute there I thought you were hanging around with Fred Flinstone or something. :slight_smile:

I’ve got a ton of comps, at least one of every OS outside of NT. Even some with Windows 3.1 still on it. But I’ve upgraded since, flash doesnt run on anything old anymore. xD

Reply to @beatcraigslist: I laughed at the Flintstones reference :))