Fiverr Forum

0 Offer issue!

Hi guys!

I am facing a problem i deliver a task of my client and my client gave my 4 rating, after this task, 10 daily bids is not adding in my account and this quote is showing in top of my account “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!” what shoud i do because of this i am totally bound if any one give me any task after see my previous bids or gigs then i can get offers other wise nothing.

Kindly guys please tell me solution of it.

You will have to get enough 5 star reviews to push your rating percentage up. It is too bad this can happen to a newer person with a 4 star positive review.

I know Love! but there is any other way to get it fix or not???

I am not your love in any fashion or form. I also do not reply to spam sent to my inbox and I don’t order based on spam. I already politely answered your question on the forum where it should have stayed.

Your inbox message will be reported as unsolicited. I don’t have anything else to tell you except that if you call your buyers love or honey or sweetie, they may not appreciate the lack of professionalism which may result in more review issues.

excuse me! i say love (madam) in respectful way not to lack of professionalism. don’t take it serious. here i just want to disscuss about my issue and nothing more.

Well, no one likes spam so I don’t know where you got the idea that inboxing me for an order was a good solution. Once more, to answer your demanding question: “I know Love! but there is any other way to get it fix or not???”

The answer is no. There is no other way. You will have to raise your rating like anyone else. As you see, I felt sympathy before you spammed. It’s too bad the rating system is poorly executed. Still, it is, so if you get a less than 5 star so early and you weren’t able to talk the buyer into changing it, you’ll have to get some people who actually want your gig and sell.it to them. If you do a fantastic job, perhaps they will rate high.

I’m done.