Fiverr Community Forum

"0 offer left today" what I do now?

Need help!
“You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!” this notification has shown on my account. What I will do now. I don’t get any buyer request now and showing “0 offer left today”. I delivered my first order today and my buyer gave me 3.4 reviews. please help me. I am new. I am becoming frustrated.

7 Likes

Exactly this :point_down: :woman_shrugging:

You need to get more positive rating from orders so your average will get back to 4.9 stars

4 Likes

But if I not get buyer request, how I get a chance to positive rating?

1 Like

It’s up to to figure out :woman_shrugging: You are running your own business and you yourself need to find a way to attract buyers.

2 Likes

I am new, I cant find out any way, have you any instruction please?

You shouldn’t be dependent on buyer requests anyway. I got all my positive reviews without sending buyer requests. You set up your gigs, and you wait for clients. While you wait, do other things outside Fiverr.

3 Likes

Thank you. I understood.

1 Like

Your first review is quite honest and should instruct you on how to improve yourself.
Your GIG image and what is written on it do not match. You say you will create Eye catching post while your GIG image is not eye caching or representative.

I trained and educated myself to become designer but beside skills a little creativity is also necessary.

You have a lot of YT videos and instructions that will help you in creativity section and upgrading your skills.

You can try creating things by following YT tutorials or similar. And then share your drawings on their FB site. Most of the designing tutorials channels have FB site and openly asking for viewers to share their version of design. You will have people to talk to and in most cases real designers are always ready to give constructive feedback.

4 Likes

“millions of targeted traffic”

Press X to doubt

5 Likes

The reason you did not receive buyer requests was because of the 3.4 ratings you received. All you have to do now is get some direct orders somehow. Share your gig on social media and place an order. 4.7 Give the buyer a good job to keep a better rating. Never give up Fiverr. It will be a big thing for you in the future. best wishes.

2 Likes

Try to active on minimum 12 hours and change your gig tags. must be try to take minimum auto order. Thank YOu

STOP GIVING BAD ADVICE. Nothing of what you said makes any sense. Not even the thank you. Thank you for what?

8 Likes

Can you give me instructions step by step please? now what I should do? how can I get work? I shared my gig on social media but not get an order. I need proper guidelines.

1 Like

I already explained what you had to do above, and you apparently ignored it. You set up your gigs, as well as possible, and then you wait. Nothing guarantees you orders. There are no guidelines that will get you orders.

3 Likes

Thank you. but I shared my gig on social media but not get an order. I need proper guidelines. Can you help me please?

2 Likes

No one can help you if you don’t help yourself. If you are waiting for a magic trick that you can do and will get you orders, you will be waiting forever.

3 Likes

Should I change my gig?

If you have a gig up for a long time and it doesn’t get any orders, yes, you should probably change it. But keep in mind - nothing guarantees orders. I don’t know if you have a market, if there’s people looking for what you’re doing, or if you’re better than the competition offering the same thing. If the answer to those is no, you will never get orders, and that’s that. There are millions of sellers here by now, not everyone will get orders.

1 Like

It’s been a month, should I change now?

That’s your call. Can you improve the gig? Can you make it better, more appealing? If so, you should do it, regardless of how much time has passed. If you think you can improve the gig every day, change it every day. You should always be trying to have the best possible presentation.

2 Likes