Fiverr Forum

0 orders in Fiverr

Hi to all the Fiverr community, I’m a certified drone pilot and a little film editing hobbyist :wink: About several weeks ago, I made three gigs but I can’t get any orders, which is quite a letdown. It will be appreciative if an experienced seller or buyer can tell me what’s wrong and how I can improve my service :grin:

My gigs -
https://www.fiverr.com/share/wk3KR8
https://www.fiverr.com/share/KedWP2
https://www.fiverr.com/share/m5DR4b

4 Likes

Hello kedrone, I am new to Fiverr as well, so my advice may not be particularly knowledgeable but I think I know what’s going on, as a 0 orders user in Fiverr, you’re probably going to have to start off cheap, but as you build reviews you’ll account will gain more traction, more views, and potentially more buyers.

So my theory is to start off cheap, once you’ve got good reviews from your first orders, raise your price!

1. Start off cheap
  2. Do the best you can on your first few buyers (even if you’re not earning what you deserve)
  3. And once you’ve got good reviews from the first buyers, raise your price!

I hope my amateur advice helps and best of luck, peace! -Nathaniel Bird

2 Likes

You need to remove all references as to how you can be found off Fiverr from your profile description and gigs.
Sharing off Fiverr contact is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Suggest you check out the competition in your categories re pricing.
New sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That too!

Terms of Service is crucial.

1 Like

Hi, what do you mean by references? I’m confused

Giving your username or links to other social media sites etc.

He means links and information not associated with Fiverr.com.

A reference is self-explanatory, a link to Facebook (an example) is known as a ‘reference’, Fiverr does not allow this.

1 Like

Don’t assume that everyone who uses a profile logo is male! :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, sorry my mistake!

1 Like

Ye, I don’t think I have other links on my profile description, but it’s on my gig itself. I thought it was okay to put on gig description?

1 Like

You need to remove all the off Fiverr stuff at the bottom of your profile description and also if you have put any of that elsewhere.

Suggest you take time to read the Terms of Service as I have already suggested.

Will leave this with you.

yes I don’t have it on my profile description, and I have read the Terms of Service but I’m pretty sure that I can leave it on my gigs. No?

I was also on the understanding that Fiverr was ok with linking to YouTube (other links get warned/removed). I just waded through Terms & Conditions again and couldn’t see anything specific. Can you point us to where absolutely NO links is please?

If we can’t link anywhere then selling anything remotely complex is all but impossible as the limits on Info/Portfolio are ridiculously tiny.

:slight_smile:

Remove it, it may looks like spamming

how so exzactly? there’s only one link which says to check out my other work?