Fiverr Community Forum

0 Revision really works? Nope!

So I make animation videos for musicians. It’s not a custom order. I do not take custom order. I love to work freely. It’s mentioned in my gig.

I make videos and buyers gets to order only if he likes my creativity. I do not offer free revisions in my gig but I will definitely give anybody revisions if the faults are done at my end or they don’t really like my work, but if they add any contents/ ideas after delivering the work it should lead to an additional revision which will cost them extra.

But I found out this is actually just a show. Buyers get to ask for unlimited revisions anyway. As a 2nd level seller, I think this is just not fair with the sellers at all. Sometimes a simple $5 gig takes me 2-3 days these day because some mean buyers know how Fiverr works and I have to do as I’m told because of bad rating.

Such a bad experience. I’m thinking of bringing the gig prices up and work less. If this does not work out for me, I think I will just leave Fiverr.

There are many threads that discuss how to so no and when to stop working on revisions.

Try searching the forums for more information on this topic!