Seven days ago I created my Fiverr account. I was new to this because I did not understand anything I used to be in the Fiber Forums and I learned a lot from there.
Even within seven days, I got a buyer’s knock. So today I will share how I opened the account and how I did it.
- At first, I did a lot of gigs recycling.
- From that point of view, create a gig on your own.
- After creating a gig, I did not share a gig in any social media. Is it not possible to see that buyer is not available to share in social media? In social media, a gig is not available and buyer’s nails are available
- There is no alternative to always be active. You can use smartphones for this. There are Fiverr apps available and by which you can always be active.
- These are very useful for the new seller.
Thanks for reading this articles. You can give me