Fiverr Forum

1 April , Day of Lies

April Fools’ Day (sometimes called All Fools’ Day) is an informal holiday celebrated every year on April 1.

Popular since medieval times, the day is not a national holiday in any country, but it is widely recognized throughout European cultures and celebrated as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other, called April fools.

Yesterday on morning, i called my friend on phone and i told him that he has 80 new Orders (on his Fiverr account).

He enjoyed too much and stopped the phone.He woke up, logged in and saw that he has 0 new orders.

He realized that it was 1 April :P.

Have you lied anyone today/yesterday ? ( not only fiverr friends)

Tell us :).

Didn’t your friend beat you up after this? Heheehehhe I’m joking, nice trap :slight_smile:

I didn’t lie anyone but I got busted by my pregnant sister snding me a message she had given birth to her second baby earlier that day, including a picture, rooming details, the baby’s wight etc.She played it really well that I almost grabed my husband’s lunch and started shouting “Get your a** up, my sister gave birth, we need to go to the hospital to pay a visit, quickly, we need to by a present to the baby…” and acting like crazy, grabing the car keys (altought I don’t drive) and acting mad.

My husband’s reaction…“Happy April fool’s”.They didn’t even consider I’m pregnant and very sensitive as well.

He’ll pay for this one day :wink: