1 error prevented this gig from being saved

ikona36

I am trying to set up a gig and I keep getting the error stating that the Title contains illegal values. My title is posted below. Just what is wrong with it?

(My Title) I will send you 25 step-by-step WordPress video tutorials on starting your own blog for $5.

I’m stuck here…anybody got any Ideas?

Thanks.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

Do they put that in any of the instructions (no punctuation) , it has been so long since I created my gig but I remember I ran into the same problems

Guest tn5rr2012

Do they put that in any of the instructions (no punctuation) , it has been so long since I created my gig but I remember I ran into the same problems

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived