Fiverr Forum

1 I am a WordPress developer. please give me some advise. How can I get my 1st order?

I am a WordPress developer. please give me some advise. How can I get my 1st order?

Hi,

Maybe you should start with:
“Can anyone give me some basic advice, if and when you have time. Thanks.”

Instead of the demanding:
“everybody help me”

Is everyone obliged to help you?

First, start with marketing, make a blog, and start from there is my tip.

Welcome to the community.

hello, sorry to say this; NO one will help you find work or order, you need to do that by yourself

Thank you. I edited my post. :slight_smile:

Try to create several gigs at once, and then experiment and see which one is more popular. Remove ones that have no or few views/impressions, and create new ones - keep optimising but no need to overdo it. Avoid sitting around and just waiting to receive an order - go out there and spread the word out. Facebook group for Fiverr promotion is a good place to start and for free. Best of luck :grinning:

P.S. most of all - be patient and your 1st order will eventually arrive!

thank you for your valuable advise. :slight_smile:

thank you. I will try my level best. :slight_smile:

2m
thank you for your valuable advise.

Don’t forget to check buyers requests, that’s how I got my first gig, and, some time later, my best paying job yet!

and be patient, it took me more than one month to get my first sale, I know people who had to wait for 2 or 3 months,

I once thought that I was never going to get any sales, now I have more than 10 with returning customers,

the same will happen to you, just keep on keeping on

:grinning::+1:

You will have to be online for maximum hours on fiverr
Use fiverr mobile app too
Refresh the buyer’s request [ choose your gig category appropriately to recieve more buyer’s request ]

10 bids per day

Do social media marketing

optimize your gig to get a good place in the search results

First few weeks/months you might not get any bid reply.
Dont just sit back but try to improve the service you are providing by watching online tutorials/ practice more and create a very good portfolio which you can show to clients and also attach them in your bids to increase the probability of winning jobs

Thank you for your advise. :slight_smile: :relaxed:

Thank you.
:slight_smile:

Entrepreneurship and business is not easy. You should find your own way, there’s no universal rule. Everyone does it differently. I advertise so differently from other people for example. I don’t use social media. Capisce? Ciao