Fiverr Community Forum

1 month passed without customer support reply, Awesome guys!

Ok Thanks my friend,Finally I got a hope.Some one received reply after 24 also!

1 Like

This is the normal case in Fiverr, just forget it and move on.

3 Likes

Dude, Did you face the same situation. Or do you have negative experience with cs before?

Its a normal case bro. no one is hare to give you a solution regarding this. Just Move On…

1 Like

I’ve gotten zero support as a seller. Automated messages and one line replies telling me to “read the guidelines” and then to “reread the guidelines.” Honestly never had worse customer support than this in my life and the pandemic’s not much of an excuse, if Fiverr’s still grabbing 20% of my tip money when I need it most I don’t see why they can’t spare a minute to respond to an issue.

1 Like

I really hope everything gets back to normal. How I wish the old days. Pandemic ruins everything.

1 Like

If the pandemic is preventing from Fiverr from carrying out its customer service (which I doubt is really the main thing here since I don’t think Fiverr’s CS has ever been decent) that should be reflected with lower fees on seller sales. Many companies lowered or waved fees due to the pandemic, the least they could do is give us 100% of our tips if they’re not going to do real seller support for half a year.

No they don’t have to do that. It’s their platform, they choose their own policies.

So we can deal with even more scammers promising to tip and then never come back? Neah…

I never had issues with customer support, but I am not the person knocking on their door weekly. Someone said they had 6 tickets in the past month… I only had a ticket this year in May so…

3 Likes

It’s their platform, we’re the ones using it, and the better a platform it is, the better it is for everyone, both Fiverr and its users. Two years ago Fiverr had an F rating from the BBB and the year after it worked to get a B, because it recognizes that not being a garbage platform that everyone hates is useful for its long-term survival. So no, they don’t have to do it, and also yeah, we should continue to push them to be better.

Scammers are scammers and tips are tips. It’s not my fault that some sellers are naive and it’s absolutely not a justification for the horrible business practice of taking tip money. My order sale gets charged because I got it through Fiverr so some of the money goes back to Fiverr to pay for their service. But the tip is for an order being above and beyond, and that’s due 100% to the seller and no one else, and just like most gig economy sites the whole point of the tip is it’s for the sellers. It would make sense to limit how much you tip, around 20% or something to prevent abuse, but taking tip money just comes across as needlessly greedy for a company that’s basically just a fancy e-commerce site without a functioning support system.

Personally, I’ve only done one support request and customer support just kept closing my request without answering it. It’s bad service, is what it is, and considering the state of their forum, social media and reviews, it’s silly to pretend like most Fiverr sellers aren’t getting bad service while also being responsible for the financial growth of the company.

1 Like

It might depend on the issue.