Fiverr Community Forum

1 month went but don't get a single order after complete 4 orders

hey there what should i do now . 1 month pass away but don’t get a orders . i complete 4 orders with 5* rating so what to now … can anyone help me please !!

1 Like

just active online 24 hours

2 Likes

I was going to do my standard checklist, but I saw something that I felt needs it’s own post.
A few of your designs are very borderline considering the TOS.

Specifically: Your ‘Philadelphia Champs’ t-shirt and the Jong sweater. Political messages in general can trigger backlash.

Again, none of these outright violate the TOS, but I’ve heard of gigs taken down for less.
If you do decided to keep them, be sure to reiterate that you will not make anything that violates the TOS.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add another image?
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (Why does the basic sweater design package offer 1 Initial Concept and the standard and premium don’t?)
Tiny urls are not permitted. Use your full Flicker url so that people know what they’re following.
There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.
“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

2 Likes

try to active as much as possible and also marketing your gig.

2 Likes

ok thanks for the information i will fix it !!

what kind of marketing ?