1 Payoneer card for 2 different accounts Help required

ahmadtalhaazam

First I want to clear the misunderstanding that I do not have multiple accounts. It is that my mother also want to earn money through Fiverr and want to start the work. But we do not want to give away extra charges like tax and annual billings of 2 Payoneer cards and I want help that Does Fiverr allow to use the same Payoneer card for 2 account so that her earnings also come to my Payoneer account. Fiverr should understand my problem and allow me in this egard ;))

The Terms of Service on Fiverr states that a payment method may only be used on one account. Family members must each have their own payment methods. Please read the Terms of Service and also do not use Tips for Sellers as a substitute for Fiverr FAQ or Customer Support.

" Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal providers. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile."
https://fiverr.com/terms_of_service

ahmadtalhaazam said: Fiverr should understand my problem and allow me in this egard
If you feel the Terms are unfair to you personally you may contact CS to complain or to close your account.

Archived