1 star review, will CS help?

So recently I got a 1 star review from a buyer who

1. was not clear with their instructions
  2. They had forgotten to tell me about the commercial rights and after making order they told about that!
  3. They want free service
  4. They don’t know the difference between pronunciation and tone!
  5. They don’t know what they want
  6. He said he will change the script because his client may change it
  7. He forced me to do more revision than offered in the custom offer
  8. He want me to know his tone and accent and pronunciation and do the voice over as per that which he didn’t even mentioned

And at the end he leaved a 1 star fake review!!
This is so unfair!
I never got a review under 5 star☹
I did my best
Gave revision
Still this happen!
Will CS help me to remove the review?

Generally speaking, Fiverr tries to respect a buyer’s feedback as much as possible. They’ll only remove a negative review if it’s abusive or has been left with the sole intention of damaging a seller’s reputation.

Your 1* review doesn’t fall into either of those categories, so I can’t imagine CS removing it.

Generally speaking, Fiverr tries to respect a buyer’s feedback as much as possible. They’ll only remove a negative review if it’s abusive or has been left with the sole intention of damaging a seller’s reputation.

Your 1* review doesn’t fall into either of those categories, so I can’t imagine CS removing it.

But the thing is this kind of reviews can damage the Seller’s reputation! CS should also think of a seller’s side. Isn’t it unfair!

There was not my fault though!

Thank you for your reply:)

I know it isn’t. The reality is the same whether it is your fault or not. That’s the nature of reviews. They aren’t always fair or accurate. Sensible buyers know that, so don’t worry about it.

This is just the way it is. Focus on things you can control instead of things you can’t.

I know it isn’t. The reality is the same whether it is your fault or not. That’s the nature of reviews. They aren’t always fair or accurate. Sensible buyers know that, so don’t worry about it.

This is just the way it is. Focus on things you can control instead of things you can’t.

Ok sure, Thank you so much 🙂

I wish I could say that the CS will remove this 1 star review but unfortunately , the rules are way too tough to grant you any relief in this case which is a bitter reality of this marketplace seemingly preferring the buyers a little too much. The worst thing to know is some buyers never understand how important are these reviews for the sellers especially for the ones in their starting stages. Anyways I hope the best for you and wish you come up stronger from this harsh and unfortunate experience.

Better to move on. You cant expect everyone to leave a 5 star. I’v had similar experiences, just mention on the review that you are surprised to see this 1 star review and state the above on your review. So that another buyer would see your review and understand what really happened in that order.

But the thing is this kind of reviews can damage the Seller’s reputation! CS should also think of a seller’s side. Isn’t it unfair!

I highly doubt that fiverr will help in your case. I read a review and it’s his personal opinion regarding your service. Reviews removed only if they violate fiverr TOS and yours doesn’t.

reviews can damage the Seller’s reputation! CS should also think of a seller’s side.

No they shouldn’t. It’s up to you to deal with your buyers and fiverr is encouraging buyers to leave a review that they think is fair and deceive the service.

If everyone will have only 5star reviews it will be very suspicious. There are already rumours that sellers with all 5stars are scammers and their reviews are bought.

Nope. Thats one of the things i don’t think we’ll ever be protected from. It has happened to me as well. In the end i Basically did everything for free to only get a 1 star because she planned on not paying or leaving 1 star, from the beginning.

I wish I could say that the CS will remove this 1 star review but unfortunately , the rules are way too tough to grant you any relief in this case which is a bitter reality of this marketplace seemingly preferring the buyers a little too much. The worst thing to know is some buyers never understand how important are these reviews for the sellers especially for the ones in their starting stages. Anyways I hope the best for you and wish you come up stronger from this harsh and unfortunate experience.

Thank you so much for the support?

Thank you so much,

It’s more hard to accept when it’s not for my fault!

You are right. Similar happened with me. A buyer placed his 2nd order and on his 2nd order he gave me 1 star review. For first order he didn’t left any review. If he wasn’t satisfy with my services then why he came back for 2nd one. His 1 star review was totally unjustified. And i was surprised after giving me 1 start review he texted me that “I suppose you wouldn’t work for me anymore or would you?”. He still wanted me to work for him. I don’t know why he left a bad review.

So i can completely understand how bad it feels and also when its beginning of your career on this platform.

You are right. Similar happened with me. A buyer placed his 2nd order and on his 2nd order he gave me 1 star review. For first order he didn’t left any review. If he wasn’t satisfy with my services then why he came back for 2nd one. His 1 star review was totally unjustified. And i was surprised after giving me 1 start review he texted me that “I suppose you wouldn’t work for me anymore or would you?”. He still wanted me to work for him. I don’t know why he left a bad review.

So i can completely understand how bad it feels and also when its beginning of your career on this platform.

I’m just scared that other buyer’s will see the review and may they don’t order for that one☹

So recently I got a 1 star review from a buyer who

1. was not clear with their instructions
  2. They had forgotten to tell me about the commercial rights and after making order they told about that!
  3. They want free service
  4. They don’t know the difference between pronunciation and tone!
  5. They don’t know what they want
  6. He said he will change the script because his client may change it
  7. He forced me to do more revision than offered in the custom offer
  8. He want me to know his tone and accent and pronunciation and do the voice over as per that which he didn’t even mentioned

And at the end he leaved a 1 star fake review!!

This is so unfair!

I never got a review under 5 star☹

I did my best

Gave revision

Still this happen!

Not at all.

You can not tell anything about review. It is out of TOS. If you send message about change or remove review, you may receive a warning from fiverr.

Archived