Fiverr Forum

"1 Todo" Wont go. "You haven't set your profile description. Please do so" Bug

Hello, :slight_smile:

A little intro abut me. I am a Fiverr for over 3 Moths now (Yuppiii!!) and i have created over a 100+ Orders with 99% Customer Satisfaction. and the Best Part abut my gigs is that they All are Express (Delivered with in 24 hours) Gigs ! :slight_smile: My average Response time is 1 Hour !

Today i am here to Discuss a Bug , There is Definitely a problem , the “TODO” of my account always Show “1” and when i check it it says “ACCOUNT INFO You haven’t set your profile description. Please do so”.

I DO HAVE a account description and i have changed it quite a few times and i also have 100% “Profile Completeness”, but this ToDo just wont go.

Any Help ?

Your sincerely

Maybe you can try emptying your browser’s cache. It’s a possibility, perhaps.

Or open a new browser just to see if it no longer appears.

Reply to @ricksper: Thanks for your Response, No ! it didnt go, i tried logging in with mozilla (currently using chrome) but that "ACCOUNT INFO You haven’t set your profile description. Please do so " is still there.

Thank you any way for trying :slight_smile:

Your sincerely

Just click the settings button below the todo let and to the right. Click this, and say ‘flush the completed tasks’ or something like that… then they go! Easy!

Let me know if this helps!

Reply to @lewiswjackson: Thanks for your Response, No ! it didnt go, all the Tasks that were completed Previously are flushed out but that "ACCOUNT INFO You haven’t set your profile description. Please do so " is still there.

Thank you any way for trying :slight_smile:

Your sincerely