Fiverr Forum

1 week later I get my first order

I am very happy to receive my first order, thanks to this forum I have been able to improve the presentation of my gigs and I have gone very well, of course, I have also been scared with some unfortunate comments as bad sellers or a lot of waiting, I think that motivated me to update my presentation and wait for someone to be interested in my work, apparently, if it worked because my views and clicks increased, I hope to continue for a long time on this platform. :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow congrats and all the best for your next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations.:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Congrats brother, May this thing happen to me also

1 Like

Can you share some tips

1 Like

Sure! I really believe that what helped me was the presentation, I took advantage of the only 3 images to specify what the client would get, I also made some posts in this forum and uploaded some views, I also believe that the price is something that influences a lot when you are new, I as a client would not risk paying too much to someone new on this platform, so the prices of my gigs are lower compared to others in my area.

2 Likes

Wooow Let this month be the best for you, so you can end this year in the best way possible. What are your gigs about?

1 Like

Congratulations :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Thank u!! I make digital drawings in anime style, I also make personalized twitch panels. :grinning:

1 Like