1 week without any Impressions, click or orders

hamza_benel

Hi hamza, here are some things to change:
In the video it says “on just $5” It should be “For only $5” Also the “read description” you added in the video would be hard to see when a potential buyer looks at the video from the search results. You should add a Royalty Free Song on your video which you can find on YouTube.
In the description:
" I will make a low poly car 3D model model for you" notice how you put 2 “model” in there and double space between “a” and “low”?
Change the “Order” to “Package” in the sections where you describe each offerings for the 3 packages. You said that you provide 1 revision for the basic package but in the basic package it says 2 revisions.
Fix these :), Hope you get more impressions,clicks and orders!

In the video it says “on just $5” It should be “For only $5” Also the “read description” you added in the video would be hard to see when a potential buyer looks at the video from the search results. You should add a Royalty Free Song on your video which you can find on YouTube.

In the description:

" I will make a low poly car 3D model model for you" notice how you put 2 “model” in there and double space between “a” and “low”?

Change the “Order” to “Package” in the sections where you describe each offerings for the 3 packages. You said that you provide 1 revision for the basic package but in the basic package it says 2 revisions.

Really! I didn’t notice that !

Thank you so much dude 🙂

In the description:

I have update it…Thank you so much 🙂

Archived