1 Year - $5500 - 249 projects

ilyosinn

Hi everyone,

It’s been exactly one year that I’ve been working on fiverr and thought to give some inspiration to people who would consider it an achievement. Fiverr really helped me to achieve some of my goals like exploring India, gifting a tour package for my parents. Next goal is a car 🙂

Well, the journey was not easy but it really helped me to shape myself to be competent in the market. Fiverr always kept me busy with some interesting projects. I’ve worked with many people from all over the world (16% world domination).

At the beginning things were not clear, I thought I would only get work from buyer request and I even asked in forum on 16th Feb 2016 : I feel like , i am fishing in the swimming pool but then things started changing and surprisingly here I am today which I couldn’t think of back then.

*Sorry I am bad at writing.

P.S -@ilovenish Thank you so much for inspiring me with your Milestone: Earned $7500 & 350+ Reviews with 100% Positive Rating post. It really made me believe that things were real here.

Feel free to share your stories below!

Cheers.

Ah yes, I remember that fish-in-the-swimming-pool post! 😃
I see SO many people whine and complain, post the same stuff over and over again, and after a while, they give up. People leave advice, sometimes harsh but helpful comments, but those sellers just don’t pay attention to them, hoping that orders will just rain on them.
I wish if they could have just read all the helpful tips/advice available here, take action and earn success instead of just waiting for it to happen… Like you did!!

Congratulations, you’re gonna get that car very soon!

Ah yes, I remember that fish-in-the-swimming-pool post! 😃

I see SO many people whine and complain, post the same stuff over and over again, and after a while, they give up. People leave advice, sometimes harsh but helpful comments, but those sellers just don’t pay attention to them, hoping that orders will just rain on them.

I wish if they could have just read all the helpful tips/advice available here, take action and earn success instead of just waiting for it to happen… Like you did!!

Congratulations, you’re gonna get that car very soon!

Thank you for reading @zeus777.

Yes people are not same. I takes great amount of dedication as well. I ill post again when I get the car :))))

• 2 years later...

Archived