Fiverr Forum

1 year Fiverr anniversary and I am super happy

:tada: It’s been just over a year since I joined Fiverr and after a slow start, work has picked up and Fiverr has put me in a very happy place in my life. :tada: :blush:

How long have you been on Fiverr and how is it going for you?

Congratulations! :gift: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

3 years, and like you - I’m happy! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have been working for almost 2 years, and I can complain about it. I also had a slow start but then my sales start increasing very well; unfortunately, things changed 6 months ago, as I moved from my country to do a masters degree so it took almost all of my time and my sales went down. The last couple of month they began to rise again… so, I can say that my gig on Fiverr has had his ups and downs, but I paid my studies fees with the money I managed to collect! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

In my view Fiverr is full of ups and down, so never quit and grow slowly and steady

I am new seller here with level one :slight_smile: but very happy with this platform

Do you find yourself not receiving orders for a set period of time and then suddenly you’ll receive a bunch of orders in one go?

Happy for you. Here about 18 months and enjoying the experience! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats! :sparkles::sparkles:
A bit over 6 months for me. Pretty happy with how things have worked out in my fiverr experience.