1 Year on fiverr and still no orders

bitcover

Your Minimalist Logo With Vector Files has 1 review from 6 months ago.

Your other gigs are too expensive for someone with no reviews.

You should definitely adjusts the prices and maybe create some new gigs.

Can you translate Romanian to English or vice versa? That’s the kind of niche stuff not everyone can do.

What’s your level?

I know a Level 1 is allowed 10 gigs. You can always pause gigs that aren’t making money and create new gigs.

Your Minimalist Logo With Vector Files has 1 review from 6 months ago.

Your other gigs are too expensive for someone with no reviews.

You should definitely adjusts the prices and maybe create some new gigs.

Can you translate Romanian to English or vice versa? That’s the kind of niche stuff not everyone can do.

What’s your level?

I know a Level 1 is allowed 10 gigs. You can always pause gigs that aren’t making money and create new gigs.

I will try harder. 😦

You Should market your gig through other social media platform. That will help you a lot.

Best of luck.🙂

You Should market your gig through other social media platform. That will help you a lot.

You should marketing your gigs on social medias

Please keep in mind (@bitcover as well) , marketing your gigs on social media will not be of any use, unless the people you are connected to are your target customers – the people who need your services. Merely posting links on social media, and expecting instant customers does not work. Good marketing must be targeted to your consumer base. Most people on social media are only connected to their friends and family – friends and family are not your business-driven target customers.

If you want to connect to people who might place orders, you need to figure out who your customers are, and target your marketing DIRECTLY to those people. Random links posted on social media, where only your friends and family see those links, is not an effective way to connect to your market.

The only way social media marketing works is if you have already cultivated a consumer base – such as on brand-focused Facebook page that you created, and that people who want to know more about your service have voluntarily liked. Targeted social ads might be worth considering as well.

Please be aware that marketing takes time, effort, and constant research and investigation. Spamming links on social media and expecting targeted results, is NOT marketing.

If you would like to learn more about targeted marketing, I encourage you do search the internet for articles on the subject. There are many professionals who have already taken the time to write articles on how you should conduct effective marketing. Reading those articles will give you a better understanding as to how to market properly, effectively and with the goal of building a dedicated, active, and loyal customer base.

Archived