1 Years and 3 month with Fiverr, 400+ Order Completed | My Journey with Fiverr

photobot

Hi buddy,

Greetings! Hope you all are well. Today I want to share my real experience with Fiverr. The previous year I create my freelancing profile on Fiverr. Frankly, I want to inform you that Fiverr was a very easy platform for me to manage than other marketplace platforms…

November 2017, I have joined the Fiverr. After 13 days I got the first order. It was the start of my journey with Fiverr. After 1 year, I completed about 400+ orders successfully with 300+ positive review. I never compromised with the work quality of my work and delivery time. Though the journey was with a complex condition I never gave up. I always am positive and try to make a better one.

I’m looking for some suggestions from you guys. Have some great ideas that would be helpful to be a Top Rated on Fiverr. I found some sellers who have joined at the same time and they are now “Top Rated Seller”. I’m far from their stage. So looking for some effective suggestions that will help me to boost up my sales and can be a Top Rated Seller?

Thank you guys for reading my story, will be appriciate you any kinds of suggestion. Good luck to all of you.
Thanks & Regards,
Shushanta

Archived