- You could add outlines in your articles. The article byline may mention a limited time offer. You can submit your articles to web sites.
- You might include answers in your articles. The article resource box can have a limited quantity offer. You could use your articles on blogs.
- You can link ideas in your articles. The article ad might include an affiliate program link. You may send articles to your article directories.
- You may write advice in your articles. The article ending could contain a contest announcement. You might publish your articles in ebooks.
- You could affix instructions in your articles. The article signature block may publish some affiliate bonuses. You can distribute your articles to forums.
- You might use methods in your articles. The article advertisement can present a product rebate. You could author your articles for books.
- You can include concepts in your articles. The article author information might provide a unique selling position. You may syndicate your articles to other ezines.
- You may use interviews in your articles. The article conclusion could show more free content. You might create your articles for newsletters.
- You could attach features in your articles. The article signature file may link to a free video/audio. You can make your articles for ecourses.
- You might use benefits in your articles. The article closing can have a product review. You could give your articles to customers.
Good ideas, all of them. I think I’ll start writing articles about editing resumes, since that is what most of my gigs are about.
You can see them here. Would love any tips to improve my copy. I thought it was a good idea to have industry specific gigs for resume advice, as each industry has employers that are looking for something different.