Fiverr Forum

10 High Quality Self Help eBook Products MRR and RR

Hi, I am reselling some High Quality Digital Products that I already bought at higher prices in the market. If you search on the internet by topic, you would see the highest prices they demand on the current market.

10 digital products you can find through each version:
Breathe, Mindset transformation, Calm Mind Healthy Body, Health Primal Living, How To Get Everything You Want In Life, Lifestyle Design, Fitness Tracking, Functional Strength, Total Bodyweight Transformation, Paleo Refresh in Weight Loss Niche

Silver Version (Frontend Versions of the above Digital Products)
Note: Most of Front End Version-products already include Done For You materials like High Quality EBook, Cheat Sheet, Mindmap, Ready Made Sales letter & Thank You Page, Resource Report, Hypnotic Sales Video Promo, Professionally Designed Graphics, Minisite & Legal Pages, Articles, High Converting Email Swipes, High Quality eCovers, License Pack and more.

Gold Version (Frontend + Upsell Versions of the above Digital Products)
Note: Most of Upsell Version-products already include Done For You materials like Video Version to the Frontend Package, Ready Made Upsell Sales Page, Legal Pages, Affiliate Page with Swipes & Banners, Follow-Up Emails, Squeeze Page, Give Away Report, License Pack and more.

Platinum Version (Gold Version + 100 Related EBook Products MRR - Current Market Price $995)
https://www.fiverr.com/onlineproducts/send-10-high-quality-self-help-ebook-products-mrr-and-rr

To know full and detail info about each product in different versions, just leave me a message anytime…
Thank You,
John Smith.

Very demandable service
hope for the best

Of course. The entire package that cost me over $900 would be sold here just for $30. Full MRR Included. To get full and detail info about each product in different versions, just contact me on fiverr :grinning: