10 Order Completed

This my aim but I am not getting success

Well, what i do for this is share my gig on social media, deal with client polite manner daily use buyer requests. Just you case your self created work and use own created images for gig.

Well in start its really difficult but the thing that i do is available online every time mostly at my nights :slight_smile: Well, what i do for this is share my gig on social media, deal with client polite manner daily use buyer requests. Just you case your self created work and use own created images for gig.

Thanks :slight_smile: @rajibkairy i just visit your profile. Let me suggest you some tips to grow.
First of all, make your profile professional.
Second, use catchy images and own created stuff only.
third, Use buyer request in a professional way.
In the start, you have to stay online 24 hours or most of the time. and must utilize your seven gigs and full your profile with different related tasks.
GoodLuck

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

how to make profasstional brother? all the image are my own created brother , please tell me about bayer request.tnx

@rajibkairy i agree that you use own created images but please i suggest you to see the best seller images according to your gig. get an idea just and design your gig images according to you.
Buyer request option is available, you don’t know about that?

@mratifrehan congrats! make it 100 soon!

Congratulations! That is a victory – I’m not kidding. You should celebrate.

wow ,keep it up :slightly_smiling_face:

no i dont know , plz brother tell me about that plz

I am following all your advice but not getting success because I new. Why new sellers are not getting order easily

that’s great !!! keep up the good work

Thanks @limetones :slight_smile: Sure, I am just struggling for 100. :wink:

@humanissocial Thank You So much :slight_smile: yes, off course :smiley: i will celebrate with my mom and dad :wink: just waiting to payment clearance :slight_smile:

wow go ahead brother

good job keep it up man

ThANK You Man :slight_smile: