Fiverr Community Forum

10 Outstanding Tricks to Rank Fiverr Gigs on First Page in 2020

Here Are Your 10 Outstanding Tricks to Rank Fiverr Gigs on First Page in 2020
There Has No Any Shortcuts Way For Rank On First Page Easily, But If You Should Try To Maintain This Rules Perfectly Hope You Will Gets Better Result within Very Short time.

1. Get Your First Order ASAP

2. Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig

3. Make trustworthy clients

4. Increase your conversion rate

5. Have a good Average Selling Rate

6. Stay online 24/7

7. Become a Higher Level Seller

8. Promote your Gigs on Social Media

9. Create multiple gigs in the same category

10. Complete Regular Orders

These tips can help out with ranking your Fiverr Gig if you do everything as explained.
Just so you are not missing anything of these series of posts where I give Fiverr Tutorials to help you make more sales!

Mistakes which I have made when ranking my Gig on Fiverr…

and you should avoid them!

1. Add the Gig Title correctly on the first time you create your Gig. Your URL will be different otherwise. Don’t edit your Gig Title once it’s created.
  2. Don’t change Gig Image again and again. Make sure to do everything perfectly at once. Better have knowledge first and then start implementing at once.
  3. (I haven’t done this one myself but…) Don’t ask for reviews from your buyers!
  4. Don’t use the Fiverr App much, there are some features they still haven’t added yet. For Example: On Desktop version when you type “Email” in conversation, Fiverr shows you not to add that word. However on the App no such message is shown.
  5. Please take your time to read all Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Most of the people are doing mistakes but don’t know about them and get their accounts deleted by Fiverr.
  6. Please go through the Gigs and profile of other sellers in your Niche. Get a complete Idea of how people are doing things and then begin doing.
  7. Outsourcing work is not a good idea on Fiverr. If you outsource a $5 job. Fiverr takes $1 from you, then the person who’s working will take half the price that is $2 and what you get is $2. Very slow earning process.
  8. Don’t feel like “I can’t do this” because there are many Gigs in the same category and almost 60% of them are doing great because they do things the correct way.

Good Luck Selling on Fiverr !

6 Likes

how to gigs on first page?

2 Likes