Fiverr Forum

10 Tips for super gigs

Hello Fiverr community! My name is Maria and i am a photographer and photo editor/ graphic designer. I would like to share with you some tips for super gigs that i have noticed they worked for me and also other sellers. Check them out and dont hesitate to add some of your tips down below! So my tips are:

1. Make a little research about the hastags you should use.

2. Find a smart, nice, clear, small title for your gig. Keep it simple!

3. Evaluate your work objectively. Dont overprice but also dont sell anything as a free sample. Support your work!

4. Explain exactly what you offer in your packages so there will be no misunderstandings.

5. Write a clear, nice, professional, not really big description for your gig.

6. Use the Q&A section. It shows professionalism.

7. Ask everything you need in the requirements section

8. In gallery use beautiful images. Not other sellers photos! Its the first thing someone sees, so make sure they represent your work in the best way.

9. Make sure your photos/descriptions they look ok in the Fiverr app (sometimes the photos look smalller or bigger)…

10. Place your gig in the right category. Its really important! So people can find you in the right place!

Good luck to all! Let me know your opinion.
Thanks
Maria S.

90 Likes

Thanks you for your great thinking and share you idea .

6 Likes

Very much thanks… It’s very informative tips.

Thank you

5 Likes

You are welcome! Good luck

Maria S.

4 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Maria S.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your valuable idea with us

4 Likes

its good post really thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

we want more tips like that. thank you :grinning:

4 Likes

thanks for sharing …

4 Likes

You are welcome and thanks for sharing your idea.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips, @mariasereti

4 Likes

Nice tips. Really helpful for new sellers like me.

5 Likes

Thanks for your tips for super gigs. But a gigs also need a video. Is it or not?

3 Likes

Very nice post! Thanks for the tips

3 Likes

Great post… Thank you so much !!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for you valuable tips. I t will help a lot for all Fiverrers.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing .

3 Likes

very helpful… thank you helper

2 Likes

Ahh… finally! We have some tips that don’t just repeat the same-old (and not-very-helpful) “spam your gigs on social media” and “send 10 buyer request offers everyday.” :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

Almost a list of a great information

4 Likes