10 Tips for super gigs

mariasereti

Hello Fiverr community! My name is Maria and i am a photographer and photo editor/ graphic designer. I would like to share with you some tips for super gigs that i have noticed they worked for me and also other sellers. Check them out and dont hesitate to add some of your tips down below! So my tips are:

1. Make a little research about the hastags you should use.

2. Find a smart, nice, clear, small title for your gig. Keep it simple!

3. Evaluate your work objectively. Dont overprice but also dont sell anything as a free sample. Support your work!

4. Explain exactly what you offer in your packages so there will be no misunderstandings.

5. Write a clear, nice, professional, not really big description for your gig.

6. Use the Q&A section. It shows professionalism.

7. Ask everything you need in the requirements section

8. In gallery use beautiful images. Not other sellers photos! Its the first thing someone sees, so make sure they represent your work in the best way.

9. Make sure your photos/descriptions they look ok in the Fiverr app (sometimes the photos look smalller or bigger)…

10. Place your gig in the right category. Its really important! So people can find you in the right place!

Good luck to all! Let me know your opinion.
Thanks
Maria S.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:53 AM, hanshuber16 said:

Ahh… finally! We have some tips that don’t just repeat the same-old (and not-very-helpful) “spam your gigs on social media” and “send 10 buyer request offers everyday.” 😺

That was my goal. So glad you like my post

On 4/25/2019 at 5:55 AM, alam7614 said:

Thanks for your tips for super gigs. But a gigs also need a video. Is it or not?

It depends on what you offer. I for example use only photos because i am photographer but its really great to use videos if your services fits that

I’ve found number 7 especially helpful.

The clearer my requirements section is, the less likely I’ll have to ask questions manually in the order chat, which adds to the time I need to take for the order.

Efficiency is so important in order to make a good living and stay organized. 

I’ve found number 7 especially helpful.

The clearer my requirements section is, the less likely I’ll have to ask questions manually in the order chat, which adds to the time I need to take for the order.

Efficiency is so important in order to make a good living and stay organized.

Exactly! I totally agree with you.

Maria S.

• 1 month later...

Guys, it’s the real fun to see the super killing advice from the seller without the sales.

You never will be a successful seller if you still keep $5 offers. If you don’t have orders, that means that you should look for another niche. Go thru Fiverr, find services with many orders in the queue, check how big is the competition. Do it until you start getting orders.

Work and improve, and after you can share the tips that help. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Post was really helpful. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Hopefully i will be able to use these in my gig. As I am new to fiverr, I have many questions. But through your post, you cleared some of those confusions. Really helpful. Keep it up. 😍

Thank you so much. I am so glad i helped you.

Best of luck

Maria S.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived