Fiverr Forum

10 Tips for super gigs

Thanks for sharing your important tips with us

3 Likes

Thank you for a awesome tips

3 Likes

thank you so much for your valuable tips. i will try these tips for my gigs. i wanna tell you please share your tips when you’re available, because if you share super tips that would be very good for me and
new seller. excellent tips, thanks again.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, @creative_amelia i can see there are lots of mistakes in your gigs Specially in packages,and description. In description you are using terms “We” but in the end you are just saying ‘your name’. I am very confused! Why Basic package showing ‘$35’ but in description you are saying you will do that ‘$5’. Again Confused!

Please visit learn.fiverr.com and there is a free course about fiverr freelancing.which will conver A to Z about fiverr freelancing. And you can search in the forum about ‘perfect gig’… You will find lots of informations.

3 Likes

Very effective and important advices for freelancers. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What a nice suggestion in free. Thank you so much. Your all suggestion for very helpful for new sellers.

1 Like

Oh thank you very much @asifimtiaz21 iits my mistake thank you for correcting me :slight_smile:
I am instantly edit my gig.

Thank you for spending however long it took to make this post!! It helped me as well as a ton of people. Wishing you the best of sales :heart:

1 Like

Before 4 (four) months ago I have got my last job. So, I am too much worried to continue my fiverr account. Any body can help me to get new orders:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Nice one, really useful. Thank you.

1 Like

Grate tips. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Thanks for your great tips !:neutral_face:

1 Like

Very helpful article, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Your advice very helpful… Thank you

1 Like

Post was really helpful. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Hopefully i will be able to use these in my gig. As I am new to fiverr, I have many questions. But through your post, you cleared some of those confusions. Really helpful. Keep it up. :heart_eyes::star_struck:

I think as a new seller it’s helpful for me…thank you very much .

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank You .Very informative post