Fiverr Community Forum

100 buyer request sent

Hello
I have sent 100 buyer requests but still unable to get an order. Please share your experience how much time does it take to get first order? Please also suggest me do I continue to send buyer requests or stop it?
Regards

3 Likes

Check out this helpful article: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Getting a first order it depends on how attractive your gig is and where is your ranking of your gig while searching your service type. I am new to Fiverr too but I got my order within 2 days for some people it may vary, what you need to do is don’t lose hope. You should promote your gigs in Facebook groups and make sure your gigs are opening by the people in that group. Try to make your gig reach first page while searching your service type.

1 Like

Thanks, Dear.
I will try to promote it in FB groups with improvement.

Thanks, Dear.
Read it

Promote your Gig in social media platforms , find groups related to your service and share your gig there

1 Like

no need high impression or high view, it has nothing to do if there is no order :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I have decided to send at least 500 buyer requests related to my gigs and if I get succeeded in getting an order then I will continue otherwise I will be searching for something other to do. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you… :slight_smile:

This may be part of the problem.

Check this for the solution: How To Get More Orders From Buyer Requests! .... Simple Tip!

1 Like

Share gig on social Media…

1 Like