100 buyer request sent

engrrameez

Hello

I have sent 100 buyer requests but still unable to get an order. Please share your experience how much time does it take to get first order? Please also suggest me do I continue to send buyer requests or stop it?

Regards

I have sent 100 buyer requests but still unable to get an order.

Check out this helpful article: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Getting a first order it depends on how attractive your gig is and where is your ranking of your gig while searching your service type. I am new to Fiverr too but I got my order within 2 days for some people it may vary, what you need to do is don’t lose hope. You should promote your gigs in Facebook groups and make sure your gigs are opening by the people in that group. Try to make your gig reach first page while searching your service type.

Getting a first order it depends on how attractive your gig is and where is your ranking of your gig while searching your service type. I am new to Fiverr too but I got my order within 2 days for some people it may vary, what you need to do is don’t lose hope. You should promote your gigs in Facebook groups and make sure your gigs are opening by the people in that group. Try to make your gig reach first page while searching your service type.

Thanks, Dear.

I will try to promote it in FB groups with improvement.

Archived