100 reviews received | No negative review | 100% ratings :) Wao 😍

Guest grandmaa

Congratulations! You’re a beauty who knows many languages fluently and can navigate a site like this where most of us get lost 🐧 All kinds of impressive! Btw do people from Pakistan sometimes learn Arabic? I know its not the same as Urdu. I’m just curious because I have lived in Tunisia for a bit and I got a little into the Arabic culture 😊

Guest grandmaa

Good luck. Keep up your good work πŸ˜€

I Just completed 1081 and got all 5 stars . 100% profile Rate…

I Just completed 1081 and got all 5 stars . 100% profile Rate

Fantastic 😍

Guest grandmaa

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success! πŸ™‚

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success!

Thankyou so much, same to you πŸ™‚

Guest grandmaa

Congratulations! You’re a beauty who knows many languages fluently and can navigate a site like this where most of us get lost 🐧 All kinds of impressive! Btw do people from Pakistan sometimes learn Arabic? I know its not the same as Urdu. I’m just curious because I have lived in Tunisia for a bit and I got a little into the Arabic culture 😊

Btw do people from Pakistan sometimes learn Arabic?

Yeah, there are several Language centers here who teach Arabic but the People mostly like to learn English, chinese, Spanish and Few other European Languages.

Btw do people from Pakistan sometimes learn Arabic? I know its not the same as Urdu

Yeah,kids here 1st go to madarsa (Islamic institute) to learn Quran Kareem which is in Arabic. And then they go to schools.

I think everyone should try to learn Arabic, 22 + countries speak Arabic, learning languages is cool, I am learning French now and my next target is Chinese and Amharic. It is a beautiful hobby to learn others’ languages and cultures, it makes you very open minded and appreciate humanity.

I think everyone should try to learn Arabic, 22 + countries speak Arabic, learning languages is cool, I am learning French now and my next target is Chinese and Amharic. It is a beautiful hobby to learn others’ languages and cultures, it makes you very open minded and appreciate humanity.

Arabic is a very difficult language to learn. Every sound they use with every letter are sounds I had never heard until I heard them and they don’t use the mouth much for talking but they use the part of their throat so its really difficult for me πŸ˜‚ But I also think its a very cool language to learn because its one of the oldest ones!

But I realize we are getting off topic now 😊

Arabic is a very difficult language to learn. Every sound they use with every letter are sounds I had never heard until I heard them and they don’t use the mouth much for talking but they use the part of their throat so its really difficult for me πŸ˜‚ But I also think its a very cool language to learn because its one of the oldest ones!

But I realize we are getting off topic now 😊

Archived