100% True spel caster on fiverr!

I think i am one of the tree true spell casters on fiverr! I have 100% positive rating and helped a lot of people that buy my gig. Here are my gigs: www.fiverr.com/roginc

@roginc Hi roginc & congratulations on getting a Level 2! May I ask (if it’s not too personal) what kind of Magic you practice? I’m intrigued to find out which other two spell casters on fiverr (besides you) are legitimate/true but I think this is an indirect way of calling the rest out as con artists, so I’ll refrain :slight_smile:

Bravo again

Nina

Hi everyone mam I order reading spell casting two or three time different spell caster from fiverr. Everybody says spells start to work in two or three weeks if I said them I don’t want to give u a review until my spells work. They start to say it. no in 3 days your option will be finish for review if spells not work I m giving u a free offer if in two or three weeks spells not work I will cast again free.how i can trust on review which sellsers asks with force. I need help but I can’t find a real spell caster and on review my all trust is gone.really disappointed:-(

Most sellers who are real will either not ask or do so in a respectable manner. I try out different ones, but there are only a few I get repeat buys from.

Plz help me find a good money spell caster

Everybody says spells start to work in two or three weeks if I said them I don’t want to give u a review until my spells work. They start to say it. no in 3 days your option will be finish.

According to the terms of service “Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete”. The order will complete in 3 days once the work has been delivered (unless a revision request is made) but you have up to 30 days to leave a review.

Which spell caster do you go to? I’m trying to look for the best ones, so far I’ve only bought from RVgirl

Depends on the type of spell you want

A lot of these spellcasters are complete scammers. I would caution you to be careful.

A lot? :joy:

20 characters