100% Working Method To Get Your First Order

jaddy94

I have joined fiverr a month or two ago and was really looking around to get my first order. As getting first order is really tough and hard because a buyer would always prefer buying from experienced rather than ordering something for someone new.

Many people offer great services at start but soon some of them get disappointed due to not getting orders as I was. But slowly and gradually I got to know how things work and how to impress a buyer by offering what my competitors don’t.

A few days ago I created a new Gig and offered a buyer in “Buyers Request” that type of service he needed as my Gig matched his needs. I sent him my offer in very expressive way and at the end of offer I stated that you’ll get a FREE BONUS too. The word “FREE BONUS” may have made him buy my Gig. If you are also struggling in start just after creating a Gig , rush towards “Buyers Requests” and offer something free along with your service. You’ll surely get orders. I hope this method will work for you too.

Regards

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wordpresmechanc

Thanks Man You Are right… Am professional but getting 1st order on fiverr takes alot time. I have worked in software house now I want to be a good seller on fiverr and struggling to get 1st order.

Guest saeedwriter

I absolutely agree with him. I did the EXACT same. If you look at my fiverr profile, i joined this month around a few days back. I created my gig and touted on my certification for Email marketing from Hubspot.

Now, I went to buyer requests and read each request and wrote a customized proposal for each of it.

I got a response from a buyer who said this:

You are the MOST expensive bidder on this request, but since you understand my business, I would like to hire you. I need a few emails written. Can you send me within the next few hours?

This ALL happened within the FIRST 24 hours of creating a gig and the first order i got was of $50 for creating a FEW emails 🙂 I got a 5.0 star review within the FIRST 24 hours of creating my FIRST gig, and that TOO having NO VIDEO!

I hope that is inspiring for everyone here. Never lose hope. Buyer requests. FOCUS on those if you are new. GIG videos? OH YES! An absolute Yes. Just look at it this way.

FIVERR recommends you to have videos. Well, there HAS to be a GENUINE reason for it?

Wish you ALL the best!

Archived