Fiverr Forum

1000 Orders Completed on Fiverr!

Hello,

Today I am writing this article to share our happiness with you. FoxSquare finally sold over 1000! gigs on fiverr !.

I am Abdul Moiz , Founder of Foxsquare. We joined Fiverr a year ago in late February 2014. From the beginning we were impressed with what Fiverr was doing. It was doing thing that no other freelancing platform was doing. And we fell in love with this site. With the passage of time, we kept our self intercede with this wonderful platform. And kept on devoting our time on what we love to , and honestly this is all what Fiverr is about… Doing what you love.

We also had some months off, as I my self am a 20 year old student (Masters) so we had to take some time off Fiverr for our exams. Approximately we took about 2 months off in 2014. And now about 11 months after we joined Fiverr -including 2 free months- on 7th January 2015 we completed our 1000th order on Fiverr ! , not just that we have maintained 99% satisfaction rate from over 850 satisfied customers :slight_smile:

Alhamdullah,

We are very happy to share this moment with you :slight_smile: and of course we will continue Fiverring :slight_smile:

Let us know how your journey has been on fiverr , and when did you made your 1000 sales ? :smiley:

I will love to go through your thoughts :slight_smile:

Happy Fiverring

-Abdul Moiz, Founder FoxSquare

PS- Maybe soon I will post an article about How I made those 1K sales :smiley: , if I get 100 likes on this article :wink:

Congrats for your 1000 :slight_smile:

Congrats for you m/

congratulation! :smiley:

Congratulations! I’ve checked your gigs and you really do cool things! Keep it up, guys!

Reply to @sunshy1: thank you :)!

Reply to @kellin: Thanks !

Reply to @manlees: thank you :slight_smile:

Congratulations, that’s great!

Congratulations! Keep up the good work! :D/

Reply to @ruxandradraws: Thank you , you keep up the good work too :slight_smile:

Reply to @catwriter: thanks :smiley:

Reply to @adrifz: thank you , you too :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Your logos look amazing! :slight_smile:

Reply to @lipsad: thank you very much :smiley:

thats wonderful dear and congratulation for achieving this task. May God Bless you and soon you are going to complete your next 1K orders. :slight_smile:

All the best.

congrats :slight_smile:

Reply to @jjanessa: thank you very much :slight_smile: much appreciated:) all the best to you too:D

Reply to @shahadat1388: thanks

Congrats!!!