Fiverr Community Forum

1000+ Review on SIngle Gig - A Successfully Journey

First of all i want to thank all my buyer for this journey also a lot thanks to fiverr to give me this opportunity to serve my skill to buyers.

Suggestions for Buyers : Analysis gig before order and after order give proper instruction to seller so no miscommunication gap for that particular project. After delivery give genuine Feedback to seller it help to motivate them and make them more energetic for work. If Buyer have some issue in delivery drop a message to seller so seller can take action accordingly. Focus on quality only.

Suggestions for sellers : make proper gig and maintion all what you are going to deliver. make your skill strong dont focus on much order focus on quality so you will automatic get projects. Don’t try to make buyer fool as all have already analyz before order.

Let me know if any have any question i am 72 hour here to reply.

My gig link 1000+ Reviews

https://www.fiverr.com/anil1592gupta/create-10-permanent-pbn-posts-on-high-trust-flow

9 Likes

@anil1592gupta
Congratulations to you

Congratulation!!! keep it up…

Congratulations…:smiley:

Congratulations to you.

Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulation buddy.Can you tell me how many order are you receiving at this level?

Congratulation and Thanks for the suggestions

Congratulations! Fantastic journey.

Nicely done! Thanks for the advice and congratulations on achieving that milestone! Wishing you further success, I’m just getting started.

1 Like

Good Enough :grinning:

ooo great journey…I am very happy for you…God bless you…and i wish that you will get 2k reviews as soon as possible.

Thanks for wishes !! Only 50 review remaining :slight_smile: