100k youtube View for only $20

Limited Offer

Gig link: ===> http://FRAGGLESROCK

I own an famous traffic exchange site dedicated to youtube videos, i will place your video link on our system with 20000 views! READ BEFORE ORDER: You will get 100 to 300 viéws per day until it reach the 20000, this is not an instant order, its a daily job, your order will be marked as completed and after that you start getting the 100 to 300 views per day. Likes, comments, favorites, subscribers will be delivered in around a week or so. No bots/proxies, 100% real! :diamonds: i am one of the most trusted, and experienced sellers for Youttub vidéos on fiverr, more than 3+ years of experience with Youttub3, i have completed more than 15000+ orders splited in 4 gigs for YT víéws in over 1 year since i joined fiverr, those gigs have a total of 7000+ positive ratings - We have a dedicated team of 2 workers looking forward to provide the best results on your vidé0s, give us a try, Your satisfaction is a prime to us! Dont worry about orders in queue!

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links are not allowed.

All are Adsense safe and human views. Buy 2 Gigs get Third Free :slight_smile: Buy 4 Gigs for $20 then you will get 80 views and 40k views free + Subscribers, comments all free

sureshpeters said: i have completed more than 15000+ orders splited in 4 gigs for YT víéws in over 1 year since i joined fiverr, those gigs have a total of 7000+ positive ratings

Didn't get that part bro. Anyway nice offer :)

Just realize that you use another account to promote your gig :open_mouth:

248in queue =D> Congrats Bro

that is a great work by your humbleself, congrats.

Reply to @cybercube: Every order has to be processed slowly with certain amount of views diaily. So it shows so many in queue.

you still do this deal?

post the fiver link