100s gig Vs 1 perfect gig

glowindia

My monthly income target is $1000 from fiverr

I know 100s works (like: creating websites, seo, photoshop work, data entries, drawing, fitness tips, weight lossing tips, online marketing, email promotion, and many more). May I upload all my services by making 1 GIG per 1 service… or need to focus on my best gig…

Please suggest me your best… I’m totally clueless in fiverr

thanks in advance

From buyers perspective

I am looking for professionals, people specializing in some particular area. You can’t be good at everything. Choose one or two areas of your core competence and make your gigs related to.

If I need some SEO services I will choose someone with a number of submission gigs. Most likely I will not take someone who can film video, write poem, dance gangnam, program cpp and so on. I expect such seller to have average skills in everything, not the pro skills I am looking for.

Guest drawing_michael

Reply to @glowindia: That wont be right actually according to me.If you make one gig for all your services,you wont be able to show your different samples in that gig.But if you providing only one service then you can go focusing one only one gig but not if you going to provide multiple services on fiverr.

kornilov said: May be one day. At present I have a lot of work to do wearing the buyers hat :)

I just got and delivered an order for you. Thank you for the trust. I can attest, since my gig requires I know about people's businesses. We want this person out there focused on the core business and not necessarily off on fiverr right now.

While not quite " the cure for cancer " ... it's good stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really encouraging. I had a really successful gig and it was deactivated because the TOS restrictions were being violated and I wasn’t aware I was doing that. Anyway, I had a ton of great feedback and received my Level 2 status from it and I am so grateful but since the gig went south, I haven’t had a single order on any of my other gigs.

It is really frustrating and I am feeling pretty blue today about the lost income.

This story is nice to read.

Thanks!

Archived