100th order on Fiverr

anaraliyev

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I am very happy that I reached my goal. Today I successfully completed my 100th order. Unfortunately 20% of buyers didn’t leave any feedback. But I am still happy that reached my goal. Just wanted to share with you my happiness 🙂

Today I successfully completed my 100th order. Unfortunately 20% of buyers didn’t leave any feedback.

EDIT: I appear to have been referencing the wrong profile. I retract my comment.

Carry on. 😉

Today I successfully completed my 100th order. Unfortunately 20% of buyers didn’t leave any feedback.

EDIT: I appear to have been referencing the wrong profile. I retract my comment.

Carry on. 😉

Your math is incorrect. If you have completed 100 orders, and your Fiverr profile states that you have only 41 seller reviews, that means that 59% of your buyers did not leave reviews. 59%, not 20%.

According to mathematics, only 41% of your buyers have left rated feedback.

I count three gigs on this seller’s page with 39, 34, and 7 reviews. According to mathematics, 39 + 34 + 7 = 80. Also according to mathematics, 100 orders minus - 80 reviews leaves 20 orders without reviews. I may not be a mathematician, but I believe 20 is 20% of 100, meaning the seller was correct with his original statement.

Archived