103 Impressions, 13 clicks, no orders?!

xxquiksnipezxx

I am a new seller and getting onto Fiverr everyday just to see I have no new messages is kind of heartbreaking. As a new seller I expected to not get orders for a little bit but now it’s becoming very saddening. I am one of the younger sellers on the site and I think that may be one of the reasons nobody takes me seriously. I have created 2 gigs and I know good and well that I understand the material that I teach I just can’t get any publicity. I am open to any suggestions that anyone could provide me. Thank you for taking the time to read what I think was worth writing about.

Hi,

I am sorry to break this to you but, unfortunately, you cannot interact with Fiverr buyers outside of Fiverr. Also sharing your twitch profile link on your Fiverr profile description is against Fiverr’s ToS. I recommend that you read Fiverr’s ToS thoroughly.

Here’s a copy pasta from the ToS:

Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

If you violate the ToS, Fiverr may not even give you a warning before removing your gig/suspending your account. So, make sure to remove your twitch profile link so that you don’t get in trouble.

Also, in case you get an order in the future, you need to ensure that you DO NOT contact your buyers outside of Fiverr (say on Fortnite or on Twitch) as this is also AGAINST ToS. If at all your orders require that you have to interact with clients outside of Fiverr, you need to take permission BEFORE you start working on your order. It is better if you get permission right now.

If Fiverr doesn’t give you permission, unfortunately, you will not be able to interact with your clients outside of Fiverr. Fiverr sure has several ways of finding out if you contact someone outside of Fiverr. So, just abide by the ToS and stay safe.

Good luck!

Hi,

I am sorry to break this to you but, unfortunately, you cannot interact with Fiverr buyers outside of Fiverr. Also sharing your twitch profile link on your Fiverr profile description is against Fiverr’s ToS. I recommend that you read Fiverr’s ToS thoroughly.

Here’s a copy pasta from the ToS:

Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

If you violate the ToS, Fiverr may not even give you a warning before removing your gig/suspending your account. So, make sure to remove your twitch profile link so that you don’t get in trouble.

Also, in case you get an order in the future, you need to ensure that you DO NOT contact your buyers outside of Fiverr (say on Fortnite or on Twitch) as this is also AGAINST ToS. If at all your orders require that you have to interact with clients outside of Fiverr, you need to take permission BEFORE you start working on your order. It is better if you get permission right now.

If Fiverr doesn’t give you permission, unfortunately, you will not be able to interact with your clients outside of Fiverr. Fiverr sure has several ways of finding out if you contact someone outside of Fiverr. So, just abide by the ToS and stay safe.

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

The first step towards your success will be changing your name.
Some may argue xxquiksnipezxx sounds sexy but I honestly think it’s not only weird but unprofessional.
Only a handful of business men will willingly hand out their money to a faceless internet gig owner that goes by that name. Thank me later!

Don’t give up, and have patience, that is the best advice I can give you.

Also checking at your gigs, I see a lot of things that can be done better.

First, on your fortnite gig you should put a related image of what you offer, I don’t see how a supercar relates to your service.

Second, the description of your gig is too short, explain what you will offer to your buyer, convince him to buy from you. In this case, if you offer to coach new fortnite players, show real stats so they know you are good and you can help them.

Third, add more information to your gig pricing, like for how long will you coach them, the gig right now doesn’t specify the time you will coach them, this can be forever or for 1 day.

Archived