$1049 Earned in one order!

takkyth

Yep, I did earn $1049 in one order.

Fiverr is knowing for its small prices for a lot of work but sometimes all you need to do is to play it smartly and then you will end up getting a fair price for your hard work.
You don’t need to be a top seller to earn well in fiverr, you only need to make smart decisions and a little bit of luck.

So what about you? Have you ever earned +$1000 in one order?

Yeah, show us a screenshot, tell us what you did. Honestly, I’m very doubtful, you only have one gig, with 134 reviews in photo retouching. Your most expensive package is worth $20. So $1049 means you did 52.45 photos under the premium package or 209.8 photos under the basic package. Why would you make that when there are plenty of photoshop editors willing to work for $10 to $20 an hour?

Doubting Thomas, a classic 😃

Everyone should be skeptical of someone selling a service who performed a miracle of a $1k gig. I can very easily produce false evidence of a $10k gig. What’s the point? No rebuttals, you’ll note. Just “looks how good I am buy from me plz”.

I am reminded of a neat Angry Jesus time when he kicked ass:

"When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father’s house into a market!”

It’s said that Jesus is one of the enlightened ones, and that he met Buddha (well, the missing years need some accounting). He still had anger.

Interestingly, virtually no established religious system caters for the visionaries. Instead, old frameworks are wrangled into the new order, the old discarded venomously.

My favorite biblical prophet is Elijah. He was mad as a box of frogs. Plenty of alien refs in his book if you’re into that too. But don’t mind me or Apollo.

• 2 months later...

Archived