- Set up a Google My Business page: This listing will get your business on Google Search, Maps and Google+ and enable customers to review your business. Local business reviews tend to receive high rankings in the search results, giving you some great (free!) real estate. Google+ Local reviews also influence the search rankings of people you’re connected to, meaning your business’ reviews may also appear when your connections perform relevant searches on Google.
- Create a listing on Yelp: As the biggest online review site, creating a Yelp listing is definitely worth the effort. It’s free, and gets you in front of the platform’s more than 140 million monthly visitors.
- Create a free Angie’s List page: Users pay a monthly fee to use the platform, but listing a business is 100 percent free. Available for service-based businesses only.
4.Get listed on Yahoo Local: Yahoo offers local businesses the opportunity to get a basic business listing in its directory for free. Listings are integrated with other Yahoo products like reviews, maps and events.
- Choose Bing’s Microsoft pubCenter over Google AdSense : Against popular belief Microsoft pubCenter has helped small businesses grow faster and forcheaper than Google AdSense. My buddy made $2,000,000 in revenue using Bing instead of Adsense for marketing.
- Join industry Facebook and LinkedIn groups: Become a valued member of two or three groups in your business’ industry, offering advice and support. This helps to establish you as an expert in your field, and ultimately builds your reputation and sales.
- Create your own Facebook page : You market your page without paying for it. Make sure you post regularly. Also try getting a shoutout from pages with huge followings.
- Create your own Instagram Account : Post regularly. Get shoutouts from accounts with good amount of followers.
9.Use images to offer discounts on Facebook or Instagram : Using images to offer discounts or coupon codes is a great, non-threatening way to promote your products without being too “salesy.”
- Give a free 20-minute consult to your followers: Reduce the risk your prospects feel by offering a risk-free consult.
- Connect all your Social Channels Together : You’ll get more bang for your buck — and more followers to boot — if you connect Instagram to your Twitter and Facebook accounts. That way, any image you share on Instagram will automatically post to those profiles, and people can click to see your Instagram stream, like an image, comment on it, or follow your brand.
Ok, great tips. i hope to search for the 2 and 3 url. Thanks
Thank you for tips Great tips
Thanks for the tips!