127 buyer request

adnan_montakin

Write offer professionally, and don’t write your services only. Most of the seller only write there service on buyer request.

You should first understand what buyer asking for and write how you will do his job. Also use special character for make your offer noticeable to the buyer like: ,⇛

thank you bro ❤️

I’ve looked over what it posted at the Buyers Request section.

Can you actually do all of those services?

I don’t use the Buyer Request section because most of them will pay only 1-cent per word. It isn’t worth the effort for such low return.

You should concentrate on developing your skills and building Gigs related only to them. You’ll get jobs, but it won’t be a flood of them and it may not be right away. Be patient.

Write offer professionally, and don’t write your services only. Most of the seller only write there service on buyer request.

You should first understand what buyer asking for and write how you will do his job. Also use special character for make your offer noticeable to the buyer like: ,⇛

right we agree with you

Perhaps rather than us assuming what you are doing wrong (or maybe not wrong) you can give us a few of your proposals??

In BR click to Sent Offers an it will look like this (be sure to blank out names etc)

image.thumb.png.64a52251242e348913f40625c7b19d83.png
image1232×817 159 KB

This shows a few of mine. I have marked the one I won and delivered a few days ago (yes 5 Stars). Note the differences between win-no.

Sadly most BR have far too little info to make a proposal. This means that I ask for more info before pricing. Almost guarantees I will never hear from them seeing I didn’t say I could do it simply - which I don’t feel I can if I have no idea what the job is - not only in style but in amount of work. I apply for those in-hope I can start a conversation. If the client can’t/won’t talk to me, no loss. Annoying and sad but no loss as noted above, most BR are worse than slavery wages.

The job I won had enough info I was able to answer directly and say: yes I can do this for you. The client also trusted me when I showed my work. Further he spoke to me and answered questions quickly so I could be sure to solve any problems before they got to him as a job needing revision.

So, as you see the ability to win BR is as much about the client as it is about how you answer them. Then of course there is luck as someone else the buyer liked better could have answered.

If we can see the requests and your answers, we have a better ability to say what happened.

🙂

Hello, You should give buyer request very carefully. Select Specific topic and then give buyer request perfectly. thank you

give buyer request perfectly

That means literally nothing and isn’t helpful.

Responding for the sake of responding when you don’t have anything to say is not going to help your business.

give buyer request perfectly

That means literally nothing and isn’t helpful.

Responding for the sake of responding when you don’t have anything to say is not going to help your business.

Just what I thought.

It does feel somewhat insulting when after giving an intelligent answer some bright spark comes along and says that water is wet because it is wet and that is somehow supposed to be a better answer.

😲

Just what I thought.

It does feel somewhat insulting when after giving an intelligent answer some bright spark comes along and says that water is wet because it is wet and that is somehow supposed to be a better answer.

😲

This is what happens when fake gurus in certain countries tell people that posting anything in the forum gets sales, which of course is false. You get people responding even though they have nothing to say.

And nothing in the forum moderation cleans this up or prompts this to change.

This is what happens when fake gurus in certain countries tell people that posting anything in the forum gets sales, which of course is false. You get people responding even though they have nothing to say.

Your cat is the loveliest of creatures

😃

Cleans this up, ha, it promotes them to regular status instead.

Hahaha oh I see what you did there now. Good one. How apt.

It’s so silly.There shouldn’t be positive reinforcement for writing fluff to try to get attention. This type of seller thinks getting a forum badge can bring them orders so then they just do it even more.

Archived